Who’s New @ the Spring Handmade Market?
Did you know that each Handmade Market has a different line up? Not only do we like to keep things interesting, but there is always new talent that captures our attention! The National Convention Centre Canberra will hold 150 stalls bursting with innovative creations by some of the most clever gourmets, designers and artists in Australia. And it’s open for two BIG days; October 4 and 5 from 10am-4pm both days.
Be sure to check out our stallholders’ gallery of the fabulous array of creations that will be on offer at the event. There will be oodles of clever handmade goodies to ‘ooh’ & ‘aah’ over from ALL of our talented designer/makers – newbies & old faves!
Making their Handmade Market debut on the 4th & 5th, pictured clockwise from top left:
- ELLA comfortable, flattering fashion utilising a blend of stretchable fabrics & oblique lines
- Welly’s Wonders children’s clothing, stationery & art featuring adorable characters by artist Adam Murphy
- Caitlin Elizabeth Textile Design hand printed & hand dyed 100% silk scarves
- HIDE ROAD 100% Australian cowhide accessories
- Ant Haus Designs clean, minimal jewellery pieces
- Kylie van Tol Paintings on canvas in acrylics & oils
We recommend you start your shopping list now and you can find our Facebook event invite to share with your friends here