The Handmade Market September 2015 Floorplan
Well hello there, we hope this week is kind to you!
Here is the wonderful and much anticipated floor plan (I know that from the bazillion emails I got asking when I was going to send it to you) Like always please be aware that this takes me 2-3 days to do, like a big fat Greek wedding seating plan. Once I allocate requests, corners, walls, south side, facing north, best friends, power, similar products and the closest to God etc we are done. If there is a problem, like a real problem, please let me know ASAP. Questions that can be answered in your stallholder guide will be answered with a “You owe me a coffee” All said with love I promise.
Super Dooper Important things-
1. EVERYONE has moved stalls, yup, again.
2. Power and hire forms had to be in ages ago. If you have forgotten please email Steph at SBX not me 🙂
3. Entry to the market is from the center between the pavilions and yes it will be clearly marked for shoppers on Sat & Sun etc.
4. Sometimes things happen and we need to make changes to the plan, if this involves you we will let you know.
5. Please check in at reception, now located in the hallway between the two pavilions on your arrival for re-booking info, drink voucher, hug etc
6. High Vis vests are required on Friday but only if you are bumping in Friday. You can also bump in Saturday from 7am.
7. Parking for designers on Sat & Sun is OUT THE BACK, the wonderful parking guys will be out there to help.
8. Drinks and nibbles on Sat afternoon for lovely stallholders are from 4.30 in the food area, please join us. Bring your drink voucher.
9. Bump in can be done Friday from 2-5pm ish OR Saturday from 7am. Doors are closed at 9.30am. For bump in Friday you can park anywhere, Saturday is at the back only.
10. You can pop your name down, on arrival, for our “Helping Hands” Girls or to have your picture taken by our photographer. Photos are happening Sunday.
Floor Plan September 2015
Click here to find your stall number. FloorplanSept2015
Then click one of the below for the corresponding pavilion.
Travel safe everyone, here’s to a great weekend.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.