Handmade Market… Here it Comes!
Canberra’s been seeing Spring sunshine and blue skies, just in time for our very special event. It’s the perfect opportunity to get out and about in our nation’s capital. There is no need to leave town for the long weekend when there is so much to see and do here in ‘The Can’
DON’T FORGET – Daylight Savings starts next weekend. Make sure you wind your clock forward one hour on Saturday night before you nod off, so you don’t miss any precious Market time!
Pictured clockwise from top left:
- Zefyr eco glam jewellery
- Penelope Shilling ladies’ shirts in natural fibres
- REMEDICa innovative, intelligent and “active” skin care formulations
- Tread & Pedals sustainable wares for him, her & home using upcycled bicycle parts
- Helen’s Handpuppets unique hand puppets & timber puppet theatres
- Suitcase Dollhouse up-cycled suitcase dollhouses & miniatures