THIS AREA IS FOR DESIGNERS AND PRODUCERS THAT ARE NEW TO HANDMADE OR HAVE NOT YET PUT IN AN APPLICATION FOR A 2017 MARKET.
WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS AT THE HANDMADE MARKET. HOWEVER, APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE DECEMBER MARKET, PLEASE RETURN TO THIS PAGE AFTER SEPTEMBER 17TH. THANK YOU.
When filling out your application form, you will be asked to provide the following items. Please make sure you have them to hand before clicking on the APPLY HERE button.
- Your business name as it will appear in the directory and our marketing
- Your full name
- Your contact telephone number
- A postal address
- Your business email (this will become your username)
- A memorable password
- Your website, Facebook and/or Instagram addresses (we need at least one of these)
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN) if you have one, and details of whether you are registered for GST
- Up to two designated categories for your products
- An explanation of your brand in 100 words or fewer
- A summary of your business in 5-7 words
- Details of who makes your product and the prices
- An explanation of your target market
- Details of your previous involvement with Handmade Canberra
- Details of where else you are selling
- Confirmation that you have Public Liability Insurance (You have to have this in order to sell at the market and will be asked for a copy by email)
- The size of market stall you require
- Are you selling food or drinks? (products intended to be put in the mouth and digested!). If so we will need to know about the dimensions of your stall set up and power requirements, and will need a copy of your menu
- A SQUARE main product image that will appear in our directory. This needs to be a minimum of 600px by 600px and a maximum file size of 2Mb.
- Up to four further product shots that are professional and represent your business.
Your application is not complete until you receive the confirmation page. All steps must be completed at the same time and you are not able to partially complete an application to be finished later. It is important that you have all the information you are going to need ready to go before proceeding to the next step. Good luck.